XSpot Remover - Water Spot Remover
Removes water spot stains from paint, glass, metal, and more
Water spots are the mineral stains left over after a drop of water evaporates.
AQuartz XSpot Remover uses basic chemistry to remove water spot stains and restore a spot-free shine.
The specialty liquid neutralizes alkaline stains with a mild acid, removing the stuck-on water stain quickly and effortlessly.
If alkaline water spots are not removed quickly, the minerals can react with the paintwork and cause permanent etch marks that cannot be repaired.
XSpot Remover is perfect for removing stubborn water spots from paintwork, polished metal, glass,
and wheels before they can etch deep into the surface and cause irreversible damage.
Use XSpot Remover to remove water stains from lawn sprinklers, rain, puddle splashes, drain and gutter drips, bad car drying methods, and more.
Simply work a small amount of XSpot remover into the area to neutralize and melt stuck-on water spots off the surface.
Rinse down the area with soap and water or detail spray, then reapply AQuartz Coating to protect against future water spot contamination and damage.
:: KEY BENEFITS ::
* Removes deep water spot stains from paint, glass, metal, and more
* Neutralizes water spot stains for effortless removal
* Permanently removes stuck-on water spots in seconds
* Prepares surface for AQuartz Coating protection against future spots
:: CHEMICAL PROPERTIES ::
* Chemical Mixture : Water dispersion,
* Color : Transparent
* Odor : Non.
* pH Value : 6.0~8.0 @20°C.
* Available in Container : Any plastic bottle.
== HOW TO USE ==
1. Work out of direct sunlight for best results.
2. Dilute 1 concentrated XSpot with 1 to 4 water before use, it depends on the fixing state of water spot.
3. Test to apply a small drop on the surfacee.
4. If the surface is damaged, it's too strong, diluted with more water, and use.
5. Clean area to remove any loose dirt, debris, or abrasive contamination.
6. Apply a little XSpot Remover on the surface or microfiber cloth.
7. Wait 20~30sec. while water spot loose.
8. Rub it thoroughly removal.
9. Re-clean the area with plenty of water to neutralize the XSpot liquid.
10. Apply AQuartz Coating to protect surface against future spots.
::: PRECAUTIONS :::
- Do the surface test with diluted XSpot before use.
- Because XSpot is very strong, dilute with water.
- Subdivide liquid as much as you use separately, small liquid. spot area.
- After removing water spots, wash the surface thoroughly with water..
::: CAUTIONS :::
- Be sure to follow the users instructions.
- Only use the product for its intended application.
- keep out of reach of children.
- Don’t drink and avoid eyes contact.
- If accidentally splashed in the eyes, flush immediately with water for at least 15 minutes.
- If accidentally swallowed, seek immediate medical attention by calling your local Poison Information Centre.
::: STORAGE :::
Shelf Life : 24 Months.in 10~25℃ Room Tem
- Avoid direct sunlight.
::: VIEW XSPOT VIDEOS :::
:: View how to use ::