AQuartz T- Cera Top Coating
AQuartz Ceramic 9H Top Coating for Car Paint & Windshield
The world's most finest automotive inorganic Titanium Coating.
AQuartz is the next generation of protective coating for automotive surfaces.
It offers an extremely durable crystal coat which protects against acid rain, bird droppings, road film, tar and harmful UV rays.
As AQuartz have the highest level hardness (9 to 12h) and the adhesive strength of the paint, it will minimize the appearance of light scratches .
It will also protect the car paint longer.
Besides protecting, it also offers a rich gloss, near glass like finish, with a self cleaning effect, making future washing of your vehicle faster and easier!
AQuartz T-Cera is a very simple application, anybody(beginner) can apply it without any problem.
:: T-Cera provides the following Key benefits ::
* Easy to Application / Applying time saving : Very simple / quick application / Quick drying.
* Suitable for over all finishing car body plus windshields & car seats.
* Can be coated on any color of car paint, no stain problem of black color car even without any problems.
* Can be coated on a new car within 2 hours only, and very simple & easy application than other products.
* Very high slipping effect and Excellent Water/Dirt Repellent effect - Long-lasting Hydrophobic effect.
* No stain surface, no water spot, no cracking, no swirl marks.
* Semipermanent lasting, easy to clean surface/self cleaning effect, less fingerprints.
* High Deep Gloss & brightness and Color Renew.
* Anti-Stick, Anti-Dirt, Anti-Graffity, Anti-Fingerprints, easy to clean the surface against salts, calcium, oil, grease & other contaminants.
* Weather ability and car original color retention. - Excellent chemical resistance.
* Less use of windshield wipers and thus less wear & tear of wiper blades.
* Less use of windshield washer fluid.
* Wonderful visibility when driving in heavy rain (over 60km/h without wipers operating).
* Easy to clean surface against salts, calcium, oil, grease & other contaminants.
* Stops salt efflorescence, Moss & algae rejecting.
* Prevents sticking of insects and bugs, insect, flies, moss & algae rejecting.
* Preserves Resale Value of New Car.
* Preserves Resale Value of Used Car.
* High hardness over 9H scale - Resistant to formation of light scratches & swirl marks.
* It is possible to wash your car with a Automatic car washing machine after coating.
* No more need to wax or polish.
* Cost effective : only 20 ml per one whole car(paint, glass, wheels), and with one liquid, a variety of uses for constructing the window film, glass door, mirror, etc
:; CHEMICAL PROPERTIES ::
* Chemical Mixture : Methylhydrogenpolysiloxane, Titanium Dioxide, Silicon Dioxide, Diethyleneglycol monobuthylether acetate, et..
* Color : Transparent Liquid.
* Odor : None.
* pH Value : 6.0~8.0 @20°C.
* Available Container : Any plastic bottle.
* Flash Point : 132°C / 269.6℉ (OPEN CUP).
* Virtually insoluble
- AQuartz Coating Application Program -
== Preparation Check List==
"All exterior surfaces of the vehicle must be cleaned to obtain good results, you must precheck below before coating."
+ Please apply it in a clean, cool place and no wind. If the surface to be coated is hot due to hot weather or driving, cool the surface with water.
+ You should have to search all exterior paint surfaces of the vehicle. If required, compound and polish to remove light scratches and swirls.
+ Wash vehicle with AQuartz Snow Foam Shampoo or Clean Shot, rinse and dry.
+ Use Iron Cut to remove iron fallout if you need.
+ If you fine discolored car-paint by stubborn stains, use Super Cut to renew the original car-paint color
+ Car paint & Glass(Using 2:10 Super Cut with water), Wheels (using 1:1 Super Cut with water).
+ If the paintwork feels uneven, you may need to use a clay-bar to remove surface contaminates.
+ If required, compound and polish to remove light scratches and swirls, afterwards, use AQuartz+ Xcelerator to finish polish work.
+ While clay or polish work, spraying TitaniumV2 makes it easy work.
+ Use a soft microfiber swirl, dust and oil free cloth to rub the surface to get a full results.
+ Make sure you wash the surface, rinse off all the residue of cleaners thoroughly, and make a clean finish with AQuartz PreLoad.
:: To complete remove remaining contaminations, use PreLoad so far as possible ::
AQuartz PreLoade can be removed remaining contamination after paint job, repairs or car wash completely,
and created a slippery surface to increase the workability and durability of the coating.
:: How To Use ::
1. Spray PreLoad on the surface, and then wipe off with a clean dry towel.
2. Wait for 5 to 10 minutes to dry the surface before applying the coating.
- AQuartz T-Cera Application & Care -
:: Preparation Materials ::
+ Approximately one complete full-sized automobile per 20ml.
+ Prepare a cosmetic cotton pad or a sponge applicator wrapped with the suede microfiber towel and a clean dry microfiber cloth.
But if you can spread evenly the liquid with a microfiber towell, prepare 2 clean dry microfiber cloths,
do not need a sponge pad and a suede cloth.
:: T-CERA USER GUIDE ::
** Always use a soft microfiber swirl and oil free microfiber cloth when you coat & polish.
1. Shake well to mix, pour 3~5 drops on the surface or the sponge applicator wrapped with the suede microfiber towel.
2. Spread it evenly in straight lines, criss-cross motion on each car panel, let it be for 2~3 minutes.
3. Wipe & polish contents in circular motions with DRY/CLEAN microfiber cloth gently until no marks left continuously.
4. Wipe all patches or streaks off from the surface with the towel turning both sides alternately.
Enough buffing/polishing is required until all patches or streaks are removed.
The frictional heat and static electricity by force from enough buffing can make the strong bonding, high hardness,
high gloss is achieved and the Nano Titanium particles to infiltrate into the paint or glass.
5. Finish by wiping down with a new microfiber towel.
6. Let dry it up, it takes 30min to cure at 30℃.
In below 20℃ or a cloudy weather, you should use a heater gun or IR heater to get short curing.
::: IMPORTANT POINTS ;::
** The more curing the surface with a heat, the longer the durability.
** The heat Temp. : about 50~60℃ with raising the wind, Intervals of 30~40cm
** but it is too hot, it makes to lose hydrophobic effect.
** When it's over 28℃ in your country, you should let it dry in the sun without a heat-gun.
Completely cure with NO rain takes 24h at 30°C. - Do not drive the car during this time.
** If it is colder than 25 ° C, the winter season, or the curing conditions are not favorable,
use T-Fusion with chemical curing type of irrelevant curing Temperature.
We are strongly recommend to coat T-Cera with 2~3 layers, it will give more thickness, durability and hardness.
** After coating, take plenty of time to dry the layer off completely for the sun & the air, etc.
** For the complete protection and the best results, you should apply PPF base coating before AQuartz Top Coating,
AQuartz PPF can function as a car paint protect film.
::: COATING WINDSHIELDS :::
T-Cera can be applied also to the front windshield, giving rain & dirt repellent, self-cleaning, smoothing / sliding effect.
- Follow the same process as the application on car paint surface application.
1. Clean the windshield thoroughly by using Super Cut - rinsing, and drying the surface.
2. Use AQuartz PreLoad to remove all contaminants from the glass.
3. Coat it on the windshield and also on the wiper blades,
it will make them smooth operating, give you a clear view, and prolong the their life
::: ROTARY MACHINE USE FOR T-CERA :::
1. Pour 8~10 drops of AQuartz T-Cera on the AQuartz Microfiber Buffing Bonnet.
2. Immediately start to polish with the rotary machine at 600~1000RPM speed.
3. For next Steps, refer to above Hand-Coating mentioned.
::: WIDE APPLICATION FOR T-CERA USE :::
+ T-Cera can be coated on almost whole car(external and internal car) except a steering wheel and tire rubber,
try to coat on the whole car; Dashboard, Inside Glass, Seats, Plastic Parts and Tint Film, etc.
* Mobile Phone glass, Home mirrors, Paint surface ( Refrigerator, Air Conditioner, Table glass, Ceramics, etc
+ In constructing the window film for use in home, building and auto windows,
T-Cera gives you a quick, easy and smooth finish without scratches, it leaves no knife-trace.
It can be protected the window film against scratches arising from rolling up-down the car window.
The layer of T-Cera coated can protect the windows film against scratches and contaminations sticking.
Can be coated on the plastic brochures also, it keeps like new long time too.
::: REFERENCE :::
- Working Temp. : 5 ~ 32°C.
- With a rotary machine at 600~1000RPM speed.
- Heat Gun Temp. : 50~60°C, Intervals of 40~50cm.
- One layer Thickness: AQuartz PPF: 3~6μm, AQuartz T-Cera: 0.3~0.6μm
::: MAINTENANCE :::
To care for and maintain your T-Cera coating, it should be washed by hand using a soft microfiber towel or Wash Mitt or use a high-pressure water-jet.
After car wash, coat ReLoad Pre on the surface if the effect of water beading and gloss wore off.
If required, you can recoat Dry-Coat ( T-Cera, T-Fusion ) intervals of about three~four days, it will make more than 5~6 years lasting.
After cleaning with Automatic washing machine, if you find light scratches, re-coat T-Cera on the surface to remove them.
You do not need frequent car-wash because the surface has contamination prevention and self cleaning effect.
- For the normal condition, when you wash your car, spray clean water only without a car shampoo.
- And then wipe the surface gently, squeeze the microfiber towel of its water and wipe, and then keep the car in dust-free place to dry.
- If there are hard pollutants, you can use a car shampoo.
- Maintain by TitaniumV2 or Reload Pre which was exclusively designed for AQuartz T-Cera maintenance, it will keep your car new forever.
::: PRECAUTIONS :::
- Avoid mixing it with detergents or any other products.
- Do not use for other purpose.
- Please wash your hands with soap and water after application.
- Don’t drink and avoid long time skin contact.
- If accidentally splashed in the eyes, flush immediately with water for at least 15 minutes.
- If accidentally swallowed, seek immediate medical attention by calling your local Poison Information Centre.
- Keep out of reach of children.
::: STORAGE :::
- Avoid direct sunlight
- More than 24 months shelf life time if closed well and kept in average room temperature.
(1~20 deg. : 24 months, 20~35 deg. : 12 months long).
What is the difference between AQuartz coating and Japaness Glass Coatings?
It's definitely different from the regular glass coating!
The auto dealers after having used numerous Japanese coating products understand this obvious difference.
We have developed new formula Titanium coatings for the simplest application and made a perfect Sealant
that can strengthen the advantage of Titanium Coating and make up for the weakness of Japaness Glass Coatings.
First of all, we want to let you know about the flaws in the Glass Coatings that customers said.
What are the Weakness of existing Glass Coating?
- Prone to Watermarks occur .
- Weak Hardness
- Weak Adhesion
- Hard / long Application
- Nasty Smell
- Hazardous goods
- Hurtful to the Health
- After storage, it can not be used again
- Expensive for its quality
- Ban use Automatic washing machines.
- Difficult re-coating
- The latest product from AQuartz is the 9H Nano metal Titanium Permanent Coating.
- The thin layer has a high level 9h pencil hardness, superior adhesive strength.
- It also has a high resistance to abrasion and will not deteriorate with age.
- 50 nanometer-size metal titanium permeate and head off the pin-holes / clear coat of car paint, and protect the corrosion of the car paint.
- Excellent High Gloss effect - Glass-liked transparency, maximizes the rate of reflected light, enhances new car shine.
- It is difficult to remove / scrape off by any chemicals once cured; machine polish is only the way to remove it.
- It allows the paint surface to remain natural flex with temperature changes like no other product.<
- AQuartz Coating Mechanism -
:: VIDEOS : PPF BASE COATING ::
= PPF Base Application =
= Video Reviews : Feedback / Test =
- The PPF layer on the MDF desk board compared to other coatings -
- The PPF layer on the car paint compared to other coatings-