Iron Cut Remover
No other method cleans paint and wheels as deeply as Iron Cut Remover
During the use of your vehicle, brake dust and road grime become sintered to the surface of the car paint, rims and wheels due to the high temperature conditions they are normally exposed.
Brake dust contains high levels of iron and once sintered to the rim, becomes extremely difficult to dissolve or remove without the use of harsh chemicals.
Iron-Cut opens up the paint's pores to release ferrous particles and to neutralize caustic compounds that have developed in the paint's subsurface.
Ongoing damage is immediately stopped and future damage is prevented by removing the ferrous particles.
Iron-Cut sprays on as a bluish transparent, as the cleansing liquid begins to work into the dirt and grime, the formula begins to turn purple.
The purple/red coloration is the Iron-Cut Remover forming a bond to the sintered iron on the car paint and wheel and changing its state to a water soluble complex for easy removal.
Stubborn, baked on grime may take a small amount of agitation.
Especially, as AQuartz Iron Cut has water-repellent effec, after rinsing Iron Cut, the remaining water-repellent effect helps in avoiding the formation of rust on the surface of brake rotors and body surface.
The Iron-Cut is used by body shops for pre-cleaning prior to detailing and by dealerships for new and used car prep.
It is proven to deliver a clean, glassy smooth vehicle that is protected from the harmful effects of paint contamination.
No other is as fast and effective at removing multi-layer paint and wheels contamination.
:: Key Benefits ::
Highly effective, acid-free and pH balanced (6~7pH) car paint, wheels & glass cleaner (safe for all wheels including aluminum/Chromes/Anodized and alloys).
This formulation is also effective and safe for use on all car surfaces and will not tarnish and deteriorate clear coats.
This preventative measure puts a stop to corrosion, Iron Cut contains unique chemical ingredients that effectively dissolves the sintered iron by forming a water soluble iron complex.
No other method cleans paint and wheels as deeply as Iron Cut.
The Iron Cut Paint and wheels Decontamination System was developed as a method of removing paint contamination beyond what can be removed by washing or claying !!.
If you are familiar with detail clay, you know it is capable of removing above surface contaminants that have bonded to the paint.
The Iron Cut is designed to remove what lies below the paint surface.
:; CHEMICAL PROPERTIES ::
* Chemical Mixture : Ammonium thioglycolate,Maltitol, D-Sorbitol, etc.
* Color : Transparent Bluish liquid.
* Odor : Characteristic odor.
* pH Value :6~7 @20°C.
* Soluble in water in all proportions
* Flash Point : N/A.
* Available Container : Any plastic / glass bottle.
:: IRON CUT USER GUIDE ::
1. If it is concentrated, dilute with water based on the tough state of contamination.: After a pretest, use it.
2. Wash the car paint or wheels surfaces, make sure surface is cool.
3. Shake well, spray on the surface, rub it in with a paint brush or damp sponge thoroughly.
4. Wait 3 mins while contaminants change its color to purpel, wipe off with a paint brush or damp soft sponge.
5. Do not let the Iron Cut dry completely on surface.
6. Clean it thoroughly with a new damp microfiber cloth / Rinse it with a high pressure water.
- Average consumption per complete car: 200ml ~ 250ml.
::: PRECAUTIONS :::
- Avoid mixing it with detergents or any other product.
- Avoid working under direct sunlight and hot surface.
- Work in a well-ventilated area.
- Do not spray directly on food.
- Do not use it for other purposes than cleaning.
- Do not drink, avoid contact with skin for a long time.
- If swallowed, vomit immediately and consult a physician.
- In case of eye contact, wash eyes with running water for at least 15 minutes, consult an eye specialist if necessary.
::: STORAGE :::
- Do not store in a PET plastic container.
- Do not freeze, Store in a cool, dark place, avoid direct sunlight.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Shelf Life : 24 months in average room temperature.
:: VIDEOS : SUPER CUT REMOVER ::
= How to use Super Cut =
::: You can renew Car colour with AQuartz Super Cut :::