AQuartz PPF Base Coating
AQuartz Titanium Base Paint Protect Film Coating for Car Paint
We offer a wide range of vehicle coatings to choose from according to your situations(implement, favorite, preference, weather, climate and price, etc.) you have.
You can choose which coating liquid you like for your situation and it will provide good results.
AQuartz PPF Base Coating is a replacement for a regular Paint Protect Film of vehicle surface, so you can get its effects with a simple coating only.
It has more various effects than regular Paint Protect Film, has a higher hardness (9h), and has a simple application.
After applying PPF, you can protect the vehicle paint completely if you coat AQuartz Top coating.
:: PPF Base provides the following Key benefits ::
* Since it is an eco-friendly product that is a water based, it does not harm health when it is applied.
* Substitute for a regular Car Paint Protection Film(PPF).
* Semi-Permanent Protection - Anti-Scratch by 9h hardness and very strong adhesive property.
* Excellent chemical resistance, weather resistant and color retention, Corrosion Protection, UV Blocking(90%).
* 50 nanometer metal titanium permeate and head off the pin-holes / clear coat of car paint.
* No Cracking, No Water Spot, No Swirl Marks.
* With contamination prevention and self cleaning effect, it makes to reduce the frequency car wash, and easy to clean it.
* Make a used car like a new car with high deep gloss and color renew for a long time.
* Anti-Stick, Anti-Dirt, Anti-Graffity, Anti-Fingerprints, easy to clean the surface against salts, calcium, oil, grease & other contaminants.
* Easy to clean the surface be stained with salts, calcium, oil, grease & other contaminants.
* Prevents sticking of insects and bugs, flies, moss & algae, etc.
* Easy applicability to not only cars but also boats, motorcycles, airplanes, all kind of paint surface.
* No more need wax or polish works.
* Cost effective : only 30ml per one whole car paint.
:; CHEMICAL PROPERTIES ::
* Chemical Mixture : Water dispersion, Titanium Dioxide, Silicon Dioxide, Ethyl Silicate, etc.
* Color : Light Milky.
* Odor : Mild Odor.
* pH Value : 6.0~8.0 @20°C.
* Available Container : Any plastic bottle.
* Flash Point : Does not flash.
* Soluble in water in all proportions
- AQuartz Coating Application Program -
== Preparation Check List==
"All exterior surfaces of the vehicle must be cleaned to obtain good results, you must precheck below before coating."
+ Please apply it in a clean, cool place and no wind.. If the surface to be coated is hot due to hot weather or driving, cool the surface with water.
+ You should have to search all exterior paint surfaces of the vehicle. If required, compound and polish to remove light scratches and swirls.
+ Wash vehicle with AQuartz Snow Foam Shampoo or Clean Shot, rinse and dry.
+ Use Iron Cut to remove iron fallout if you need.
+ If you fine discolored car-paint by stubborn stains, use Super Cut to renew the original car-paint color
+ Car paint & Glass(Using 2:10 Super Cut with water), Wheels (using 1:1 Super Cut with water).
+ If the paintwork feels uneven, you may need to use a clay-bar to remove surface contaminates.
+ If required, compound and polish to remove light scratches and swirls, afterwards, use AQuartz+ Xcelerator to finish polish work.
+ While clay or polish work, spraying TitaniumV2 makes it easy work.
+ Make sure you wash the surface, rinse off all the residue of cleaners thoroughly, and make a clean finish with AQuartz PreLoad.
+ Use a soft microfiber swirl, dust and oil free cloth to buff the painted surface to remove dust and smudges.
:: Pre-Treatment with AQuartz PreLoad Use ::
You should use PreLosd ss following the AQuartz Application Program to see the full the best results. -
AQuartz PreLoade can be completely removed remaining contamination after paint repairs or car wash,
and created a slippery surface to increase the workability and durability of the coating.
1. Spray PreLoad on the surface, and then wipe off with a clean dry towel.
2. Wait for 5 to 10 minutes to dry the surface before applying the coating.
- AQuartz PPF Base Coating Application & Care -
:: Preparation Materials ::
+ Approximately one complete full-sized automobile per 20~30ml.
+ Prepare a damp microfiber towel wrung tightly or lightly sprayed with clean water and and a clean dry microfiber cloth.
:: PPF USER GUIDE ::
1. Sake well contents, spray small amount(2~3 ml) of PPF onto the wet wringed/water sprayed microfiber cloth or the wet surface.
2. Wipe & polish contents evenly onto surface in circular motions, until surface texture is smooth and dry.
3. Work on small sections(50cm x 50cm) at a time.
The wet towel sprayed PPF should be used for applying first, then the dry one to polish finish the surface.
If you find it very hard to rub, check how even is the coating and also check the temperature of the surface.
4. Wipe all patches or streaks off from the surface with the wet towel be sprayed it turning both sides alternately.
Non stop buffing/polishing enough is required until all patches or streaks are removed.
The frictional heat and static electricity by force from enough buffing can make the strong bonding, high hardness, high gloss is achieved
and the Nano Titanium particles to infiltrate into the paint or glass.
5. Continue around the vehicle in this fashion until fully coated with expanding the work area.
6. Repeat steps 1~4, finish by wiping down with a new microfiber towel.
7. Once finished, Let dry it up, completely cure with NO rain takes 12hrs at 25°C.
For faster curing or in below 20°C, or a rainy, snowy, cloudy, high humidity weather,
we recommend you use a heat equipment. (sun lights, hair drier, heat gun, IR heater lights, etc.) to dry the surface.
Heat Temp. : 40~50°C !!
8. To apply a Top Coating(additional coating), do it after 30~60mins curing period in 25°C.
** For the complete protection and the best results, you should coat AQuartz PPF before coating AQuartz Top Coat. **
** AQuartz PPF can function as a car paint protect film. **
::: REFERENCE :::
- Working Temp. : 5 ~ 28°C.
- With a rotary machine at 600~1000RPM speed.
- Heat Gun Temp. : 50~70°C, Intervals of 30~50cm.
- One layer Thickness: AQuartz PPF: 3~6μm, AQuartz Titanium: 0.3~0.6μm
::: MAINTENANCE :::
- After coating, you do not need frequent car-wash because the surface has contamination prevention and self cleaning effect.
- For the normal condition, when you wash your car, spray clean water only without a car shampoo.
- And then wipe the surface gently, squeeze the microfiber towel of its water and wipe, and then keep the car in dust-free place to dry.
- If there are hard pollutants, you can use a car shampoo.
- Maintain by AQuartz Titanium or Reload Pre which was exclusively designed for AQuartz PPF maintenance will keep your car new forever.
- To get more high hardness, smooth, shiny surface, super water-repellent you except,
try to coat AQuartz Top Coating on the surface that AQuartz PPF coated as necessary after car wash.
- If you see light scratches, remove them with a heat gun or recoat PPF Base.
::: PRECAUTIONS :::
- Avoid mixing it with detergents or any other products.
- Do not use for other purpose.
- Please wash your hands with soap and water after application.
- Don’t drink and avoid long time skin contact.
- If accidentally splashed in the eyes, flush immediately with water for at least 15 minutes.
- If accidentally swallowed, seek immediate medical attention by calling your local Poison Information Centre.
- Keep out of reach of children.
::: STORAGE :::
- Avoid direct sunlight
- More than 24 months shelf life time if closed well and kept in average room temperature.
(1~20 deg. : 24 months, 20~35 deg. : 12 months long).
WHY DO YOU NEED AQUARTZ PPF COATING?
AQuartz's PPF Base Coating is the surest way of precautions against such damage to paint.
Once the car leaves the assembly plant, original car paint is subjected to harsh conditions.
During the normal use, it will be subjected to scratches or stone-chips from flying debris, in addition to environmental damages.
The surface will be subjected to bugs, tree sap, acid rain and bird droppings which will attack the car paint with its chemical reactions.
Also, in order to remove the above surface contaminants, we have to clean our car often.
The frequent cleaning will force the paint-surface to wear thin & weak, and make it corrode your car.
Almost, car-paint is vulnerable to external environment factors, especially, In cases of old car-paint is more.
The flood sold car-paint is thin and weak because of external environment factors(washing, cutting, polishing, weather, UV, etc),
so its original color is not long lasting.
This paint damages will devalue the vehicle and affect its beauty.
Expensive repairs and repainting the vehicle will be necessary.
To preserve the original car paint from harsh conditions, many consumers are looking for the best sealant products,
but because there are many sealant products available on the market, some with misleading or exaggerated claims.
It may be difficult for them to choose the most appropriate product.
Most sealants are either oil, paraffin or wax based products, they are not real sealants, it is only cosmetic wax products.
As these substances are evaporable, this layer can be removed and it will come off with a wet-towel easily, they will not last for a long time,
and cannot protect the original car paint finish against external environmental damage.
Also the chemical reactions from these products may be risk-factors for discoloring and act as corrosive substance to the painted finish,
and these cause the water marks.
These products are from an older technology.
We have many ways to preserve the surface of painted finishes by rubbing with oil, painting, packing with sealant, sticking with film/tape, etc.
These all have advantages and disadvantages.
AQuartz has developed "Liquid Paint Protection Film Coatings" to overcome these problems.
As AQuartz is water based, it's safey and has a easy & simple application in detailing of your vehicle.
AQuartz PPF is the best way of preserving the original car paint for a long time.
AQuartz PPF, that is to say AQuartz Paint Protection Film Coatings creates an incredibly hard-wearing,
deep gloss layer which bonds to your vehicle's paintwork,
doing away with the need for you to wax or polish your car to maintain its original condition.
AQuartz's PPF Coating is the surest way of precautions against such damage to paint.
The PPF layer can make to cover(protect) the weak car-paint from the damages,
and add more hardness, duration and effect and the original colour of new car.
"No film layer, cannot protecting your vehicle longer "
"No film layer, no long duration"
- WHAT IS PPF BASE COATING?-
All the surface painted has many micro-pores (pin-holes).
When a newly the surface painted cures, the micro-pores are created from the air trapped in the paint.
And as time goes on, airborne chemical compounds, ferrous particles and dirt actually penetrate the paint,
and gets stuck in these pin-holes within the paint surface.
They create corrosive compounds that eat deep into the paint's sub-layers or paint's pin-holes.
In order to keep the original car paint color in perfect condition for long time, we need a Car Paint Protection Film.
But normal Car Paint Protection Films have so many weaknesses and foibles, tricky installation and further re-installation,
expensive installation charges, weak hardness, non slippery surface, etc..
To deal with these all subjects, AQuartz PPF Base was developed.
PPF Base Coating can be coated more quickly and easily.
After curing, the layer makes a Car Paint Protection Film shaped.
AQuartz PPF Base Coating protects our car from fine scratches and swirls with high 9H hardness,
as well as sheltering the finish from countless environmental hazards (Including strong Acids,
Alkalis, and UV-Radiation.) as like a substitute for a normal Car Paint Protection Film.
It will also provides Richer, Glossier your car and, because it has a self-healing effect, can resurface the surface easily!!
How to peel off PPF film to see the form
You can find out a real Coaating with this easy experiment as below :
You can see the AQuartz PPF layer on the coin coated as below picture.
It's very difficult to coat on a coin surface because it has anti-fouling function, but AQuartz PPF can be applied no matter what coin with adhesive strength.
The cured layer is very hard to separate with the coin.
If you want to peel off, after freezing it in the freezer, try to do with tweezers,
you can see AQuartz PPF layer.
If Coating agent is not coated on a coin, it's nondurable, not real / best product.
- We have peeled off PPF layer on the coin.-
What is the difference between AQuartz coating and others?.
- The latest product from AQuartz is the 9H Nano metal Titanium Permanent Coating.
- The liquid of PPF turns into a very thin paint protect film after curing.
- The thin film have a high level 9h pencil hardness, superior adhesive strength.
- It also has a high resistance to abrasion and will not deteriorate with age.
- 50 nanometer-size metal titanium permeate and head off the pin-holes / clear coat of car paint, and protect the corrosion of the car paint.
- Excellent High Gloss effect - Glass-liked transparency, maximizes the rate of reflected light, enhances new car shine.
- It is difficult to remove / scrape off by any chemicals once cured; machine polish is only the way to remove it.
- It allows the paint surface to remain natural & flex with temperature changes like no other product.
- PPF has a self-healing property, you can remove light scratches with a heat gun easily.
- AQuartz Coating Mechanism -
:: VIDEOS : PPF BASE COATING ::
= PPF Base Application =
= Video Reviews : Feedback / Test =
- The PPF layer on the MDF desk board compared to other coatings -
- The PPF layer on the car paint compared to other coatings-