Microfiber Buffing Bonnet for rotary machines
Great for applying your final finish sealant
Microfiber Buffing Bonnet Specs.
* Yarn: 01.~0.2D wedge shaped microfiber
* Construction: Circular Knit Plush.
* Composition: 25% PA, 75% PE
* Pad Size: 6.5" inches, 7.5" inches
* Super soft microfiber buffing bonnet
* Great for AQuartz applying or final finishing for machine.
Washing Instruction :
* Machine washable
* No softner
* No bleach except for Chamois
= What is Microfiber? =
Microfiber is an ultra fine, polyester/polyamide(nylon) fiber that is alit and either woven or knitted into fabric.
Microfibers are one third the diameter of cotton fibers and one quarter the diameter of fine wool fibers.
The structural properties of microfiber fabric make it a superior cleaning and polishing materials.
The cross-section of the fiber is especially wedge shaped in triangles.
This allows you to completely remove the pollutants, dusts with only using water.
Microfiber is available in several different construction such as warp knit (terry), circular knit (terry), woven suede and woven waffle ect.
each providing different features and benefits.
The quality and performance of the fabric is performance of the fabric is determined both the type of fiber and the construction method.